Research Nurse – Central Austin and Round Rock offices
Posted on December 8, 2015
Our Clinical Research Department specializes in Phase II-IV clinical, observational, and device trials.
We are currently seeking LVNs and/or RNs to fill Clinical Research Coordinator roles at our Central Austin office. Working under the supervision of the Principal Investigator(s), Site Director/Operations Director and Study Coordinator(s), this position will coordinate the conduct of clinical research trials from study start-up through close-out procedures.
Key duties include:
- Responsible for the integrity and overall quality of assigned clinical research trials
- Serves as the primary contact for study subjects and sponsors, communicating daily as needed
- Reviews study protocols and brochures; creates study document binder (sponsor, site, CRO, IRB/IEC correspondence), and prepares source documents including study and subject information folders
- Completes study start-up through close-out procedures:
- recruitment and patient enrollment
- informed consent process
- pre-screening, screening, and study visits in conjunction with Physician/Investigator
- documentation of patient progress in response to investigative agents
- coordination of monitor visits source documents and case report forms
- as needed, oversee preparation of physician orders to ensure protocol compliance
- maintain communication with physician regarding study requirements, dose modifications, and adverse events
- Other related duties as assigned
- At least 2 years of progressive experience in the medical field
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills. Able to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be self-sufficient, detail-oriented, and able to identify problems and solve them.
- Must be able to handle confident information and meet objectives in compliance with all legal, regulatory, and protocol guidelines
- Prior experience in the pharmaceutical industry or in a clinical research setting; Working knowledge of research methodology/medical terminology.
- Experience with e-MDs, InForm System, Medidata Rave, or similar
Position is full-time (40 hours per week). Salary: dependent on experience
FAQs with Dr. Kajal Shah: Hypoglycemia
Posted on March 22, 2023
FAQs with Dr. Jean Chen: Blood Sugar Spikes
Posted on March 3, 2023
Impact of the Ozempic Shortage
Posted on February 23, 2023